Monday, February 27, 2017

Same Old Song

Trying to finish some projects, trying not to start new projects, trying to stop signing up for test knits and trying to get some spinning in.

I did managed to finish my Rhinebeck Hat.


It still needs to be washed and blocked.

I started another test knit.  I wanted to use some of the lovely yarn I won from Backyard Fiberworks.


I see another test knit that I want to do for AMBAH and I have the perfect yarn for it.

I joined another KAL.  I got yarn for this shawl for Christmas.



I've managed to finish a pair of socks but not from the same pair.  I got one of each done. LOL!



I got yarn.  It was my birthday this month so of course that involves getting yarn.







My latest handspun and what is on the wheel right now.







No comments:

Post a Comment