Thursday, March 16, 2017

FO and Another Sample Knit!


I got my test knit done.  It just needs to be washed and blocked.  It's the part I like least along with weaving in the ends.


I finally got my  Baa-ble Hat washed and blocked.  It's ready for my trip to Rhinebeck in the fall.


My  Drachenfels turned out HUGE but that is what you get when your "fingering" weight yarn isn't quite fingering weight.  I love it though and it will go in the county and state fair this year.


I got my Woolgathering off the wheel.  I can't wait to see how it plies up.


This is my latest sample knit.  It's Spotlight and it will be at Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival at the Backyard Fiberworks booth!!  If you remember just around Christmas, I won $100 gift certificate to Backyard Fiberworks.  I got some lovely yarn and just decided to ask Alice if she needed samples knitted.  She said yes!  She has some other shawls I will be knitting too.  This is Backyard Fiberworks Sock in Shell.  I soon will be adding Silver Springs.



No comments:

Post a Comment