Sunday, July 31, 2016

Plugging Along!



Almost done these socks for my youngest.  Just turned the heels on the 2nd pair.  These are made with  Knit Picks Felici in the colorway Rainbow.  It's done with my go to Wendy Johnson pattern.




This is my first Dee O'Keefe shawl (Ashton Shawlette).  The yarn is by Gourmet Stash which no long sells yarn or fiber.  You can't see the sparkles in the yarn.




This is Watchet by Hunter Hammersen.  I'm knitting it with a self striping yarn so I'm not sure how it will turn out.  Right now it looks cool.




I had hope to finish this for the County Fair but the deadline will be September.  We will see.  I have plenty of shawls and hat to enter.




This is Alivia by Vanessa Smith.  I can't wait till its finished.




I'm almost done this braid.  I can't wait to see how it n-ply.  So far I love the spin!  It's The Big O by Gale's Art.





No comments:

Post a Comment