Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Back To the Regular Schedule



These socks need to be done for Christmas.  I finally finished one and started the 2nd one.  It's the 7 inches of ribbing that takes me forever.  I have to take breaks from it.




On the spinning front.  I got this BFL wool swirl at Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.  It's called The Big O.  I'm not usually crazy about BFL but I love the colors and how it feels.




One of my big projects.  One more tentacle and then I can work the body of this Kraken scarf.




I seem to have one finished sock for all my sock projects.  This is recycling of yarn that was used for leg warmers.  One is done.  Working on the 2nd.  It's for someone with 10.5 size feet!




A beaded project.  I think I have 13 more repeats then it will be short rows and go a lot faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment