Sunday, December 14, 2014

No, It Really Doesn't Take More then a Year



I started this shawl Jul 27/13  The pattern is here:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/building-a-reef  It's a lovely pattern and the yarn is Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere which is SO soft to work with also.  So what is the issue that its taking me so long to knit this up.  Well, I started this before I got a part time job with Jo Ann.  I started that job in Sept 2013 and while I was working, I did very little knitting and spinning.  I didn't work that many hours but I worked most Saturdays and going from stay at home to working was hard for me to adjust to.  I also got distracted by new crafts (like sewing, playing with duct tape and I even got some clay but have yet to play with it).  I don't know if this shawl will be done by the end of the year but I really hope to get it finished early 2015 at latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment