Monday, December 1, 2014

Hang Tags


I got a wonderful logo done by my friend Jeanne.  You can get one done too if you are an individual in the handmade industry:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/207741410/logo-design?ref=shop_home_active_1  When I had my jewelry business I had a concept of a logo that had been added to along the way and trust me it cost me a lot more then $100 to get something polished off the idea I had already.

I got a couple of custom stamps made too.  Here is the one you can get of your logo:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/129511807/custom-logo-rubber-stamp?ref=shop_home_active_6  I had been hand writing my care instructions and decided that a nice stamp would be easier to read then my scrawl.  I have a "handmade by Lilie" stamp so I've been hand writing a few care instructions already.

I didn't realize how light index cards were getting.  I had bought a bunch of blank ones but then had to go to Michael's to get this 110 pound card stock.  That star is HARD to punch through 110 pound card stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment