Thursday, November 13, 2014

Knitting, Weaving, Spinning, Desiging...Oh My!



First of all, this arrived in the mail yesterday.  I look forward to getting a closer look.  It's got some great general ideas for patterns.  Like what size to knit for a man's hat.




This is on my loom right now and I'm sad to say I haven't weaved any more since this picture was taken.  I need to finish it up.




I'm happy to say that I finally finished this cowl which was 11 inches of the same 4 line pattern.  I get bored easily so I tend to have a lot of WIP (works in progress) so I can switch it up.




I just finished spinning this yarn.  Now I need to n-ply (Navajo ply or chain ply) it.  I tend to run out of yarn if I 2 or 3 ply it.  I tried to ply it from a cake but it kept getting tangled up.

I should be working on my business plan and getting stock ready for the Etsy site.  I have lots of rolags but need to weave some scarves and knit up some baby items for the shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment