Saturday, November 8, 2014

Finally Got My Entries Back!

I entered 2 yarns, a pair of socks and a shawl for the Cochise County Fair and Arizona State Fair.  They have this wonderful Outreach program so they went from the County to the State.  My friend Charla picked them up and delivered them back to me so even more awesomeness!!  I finally got them back.  I won first place for everything except for the shawl.  It only got Honorable Mention at State.


Here they are with all the Arizona State ribbons.


Here is them with County and State ribbons.

 
 Here is my Rainbow Shawl.  The yarn is spun from Woolgathering 50% merino/50% silk.

 
 Here are my Gypsy socks.  The yarn is Rainy Days & Wooly Dogs Laudanum - Gothsock in Gypsy.  The pattern is  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/wendyknits-sunrise-socks


This is my handspun from 15.5 Micron Ultrafine Merino Combed Top - Persian Violet, 4.5 oz


This is my handspun Self Striping Spontaneous Spinning Roving BULLSEYE Bump 5.5oz merino, bamboo, tussah silk

No comments:

Post a Comment