Monday, May 30, 2016

Never Ending Cycle

I have some FO but then again I feel the need to start new WIP instead of finishing more WIP.  It's my cycle.  Eventually I will finish these projects.  LOL!


I started this hat is Jan. It's not hard I just get bored of the 5 rows of purl and then 4 rows of knit for 8 times (I was suppose to do it 10 times).


This was a KAL for May so I was happy to get it done before the end of May.


I'm almost done this scarf.  Again only 4 row pattern but I get bored easily and I don't like working with heavier weight and bigger needles (it hurts my hands).


I'm happy to say that one sock is done.  A good start to the 2nd one.


My last of the robots for now.  This is number 3.  I have 2 more to do for my daughters but that will be later since I get tired of doing the same patterns too.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment