Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sorry For the Lack of Posts





 
 
Tour De Fleece has kept me busy.  I even brought my spindle with me to a trip so I could start spinning!
 



On my spindle which is customized with my name on top.  You can get one from here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/HeavenlyHandspinning  I have Odds and Ends from Into the Whirled on the spindle.  I try to get two bundles done.  I'll be plying it on the mini spinner though.  It's hard to ply on a spindle.



On the mini spinner is Woolgathering.  It's 40/40/20 Merino/SW Merino/Silk and the color is the Adventure Club Jul 2013.



I also got some yarn today.  This is to re knit the too small felted slippers.  They were suppose to be for my Father-in-law's birthday (which is coming up soon).  Now I have to re knit and re felt them.
 

 

 
I couldn't stop myself from getting this special self striping yarn.  I have some but its an orange and pink.  They will become socks for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment