Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A Break from Sample Knitting


My Sample knit shawl.  It was mailed on Saturday morning and it arrived on Monday.  It was super fast!  She has more smaller projects but I'm not in a rush to get them.


This shawl is a Christmas present for the wife of my husband's co worker.  I need to get it done!


These slippers are for me but I have 2 more pairs to make.


These socks for my daughter are almost done!!


On the wheel is some lovely 15.5 micron merino and its so nice!!


The last of the rolags are spun up!



This is actually starting to look like a cardigan.  Never mind the fact that I started it 3 years ago!


Another test knit hat.  It's a good way to make sure that I get it knitted and done.  It's for the lady at Safeway that makes sandwiches.  She is really good and going to retire in February.



No comments:

Post a Comment