Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Wish Me Luck!


It's that time of the year again, County and State Fair!  Since I've won First Place in both fairs, the pressure is on to win again.  Last year I won Best Spinner.  I hope to win that again.  Below are my spinning entries.


On the left is Bee Mice Elf 100% BFL.  In the middle is Into The Whirled 50/30/20 Alpaca/Merino/Silk Blended Top. On the right is Loop! bump  Merino, nylon, and Angelina.



I didn't finish a pair of socks.  I've been just knitting vanilla socks so for the first time I didn't enter socks.  The socks usually win so I'm a bit worried.  I decided to submit some of my test knit hats instead and 2 shawls.  The dark blue green one is huge and took a long time (no rest rows on the back).  I hope to find out the results in November.


No comments:

Post a Comment