Friday, October 9, 2015

What Have I Been Up To?

I have been trying hard to finish up some projects and almost done spinning a Loop Batt.


The grey shawl just needs to be bind off.  The problem is that in 4 rows, I only bind off 2 stitches (don't ask me how many stitches need to be bind off).  I spent an hour on it and it doesn't look like I did anything to it.   The Double knit shark scarf is SO close to being finished after a year.  I started in Sept 2014 and hubby loves the idea of actually using it this winter!  The colorful one is the Mermaid blanket I started for B.  It's very slow going and I only have like 8" done for the 44" I need.  Good thing its getting cooler so it won't be so bad on my lap.  I don't know if it will be done for Christmas or not.  The brown, yellow and blue is a shawl out of my handspun yarn.  I'm almost done one skein and like 7 more to go.  Here is some picture of the bump I've been spinning.








No comments:

Post a Comment