Friday, June 19, 2015

Knitting and TV Watching

For the most part I pick knitting that isn't too hard to knit while watching TV.  For the most part, the TV is just background noise.  Some of my project require lots of concentration like one that is lace with no rest rows.  I've had to pick some that I can knit without thinking.  Why?  Because we decided to re-watch the entire Farscape series.  I remember watching it on SciFi channel and while ago.  We even got the PeaceKeeper movie.  Well, I want to watch the show so I have to pick projects that don't need me to look at a pattern.  Just straight knitting or easy to remember rows.  Here is what I have been working on.  Details on my Knitting Blog on the right hand side.



 
I did start a new project well sort of.  I've done this pattern before but it turned out too small for the one who requested it.  I will need to add another yarn since I don't have enough of the original yarn to make another one.



Needles:  Size 6 circulars
Yarn:  JulieSpins SW Merino/silk lace in From A Distance and  The Sanguine Gryphon Gaia Lace in Blue Lobster?
Pattern:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dulcet


No comments:

Post a Comment