Sunday, April 5, 2015

4th Annual Easter Egg Hunt!!


I think its my 3rd year or maybe 4th year playing this hunt.  It's so much fun even if you don't win anything but for the past 2 years Romi has been very generous and giving everyone a pattern!  This year she broke it into 3 time periods so International knitters could have a chance.  She has one grand prize ($30 worth of patterns), two First prize ($20 worth of patterns), three Second prizes ($10 worth of patterns) and then unlimited free patterns (up to $6.50)!!  Everyone should at least get a pattern.  I'm a big fan of hers.  I have 3 of her books and many of her patterns.  I managed to win a pattern the first round and then scored the first prize this morning!!  The next round is at 4PM PDT.  Good luck!!  http://rosemarygoround.blogspot.com/2015/04/there-is-easter-egg-hunting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment