Sunday, March 15, 2015

Disney World


I'm still trying to get back to the real world and use to the time difference.  We just came back from 5 days at Disney World.  I would have loved to found yarn like WM in Germany in Epcot but no such luck.  I was looking for a new bag to carry a couple of knitting projects and my wallet.  I currently have one but it only has one pocket.  I like a couple of pockets and a zipper top (which my current bag didn't have).  Who needs an excuse to buy more knitting bags?  I sure don't!  Anyway, I found this one which has a vinyl outside (great cause I tend to spill things on my bag), a zipper pocket outside and one inside.  The top of the bag zips up too!  It was about $30.  I also found a couple of charms that I will use as stitch markers.  I got some other stuff but they aren't knitting related.  I did get a cool picture.


It's the Flower & Garden show in Epcot.  This is a Year of the Sheep topiary!

No comments:

Post a Comment